2014-11-03

Pink Garden

The day is come. Yap! The day i will post this kind of things. This is my first post of my own Outfit Of The Day which well-known as OOTD. Okay, let's take a look on how i got to mix and match my outfits.

My whole outfits from top to toe

Bag : Mango • Watches : Swatch Singapore

Boots : Fascinate

I chose "Pink Garden" theme for my first post because i rarely wear a skirt (that's my biggest reason tho, lol). Then i chose sheer pink top with my pattern skirt mixed with beige boots and bags. Never get afraid to wear boots along with your skirt. It's my favorite style! Your look won't be too girly but there's a boyish side also.

Skirt : Contempo

Top : Dress It by Elisa



A big thanks for parents who helped me taking photos of my ootd.
Happy November all!



xoxo, November 2014

1 comment:

  1. Girl, your skirt is so cute!!


    Kind regards,
    http://www.loyaltofashion.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here :) Your comments are really meaningful to me. Don't forget to write your blog links so we can give comment each other