2015-07-25

A Summer Lover


Hi readers! Happy summer! I’m so happy that i can be here again to continue posting on my blog, like finally *-* . I saw many bloggers wrote their post about summer so why don’t we? J I didn’t go to any beach or anywhere because this holiday i’m soooooooo busy, like really, exhausting, makes me tired, and everything else (cry). But this photos were taken in December 2014, when i went to Aranzi-Aronzo Cafe at Kelapa Gading (read the previous post HERE). Did you know that at that time, there is a OOTD photo competition held by cotdindo? We needed to pose with our phone case which the theme was chosen by them every week. That’s why in this photos i posed with my friend’s cute phone case. 


   






Then i realized that i wore many flower prints.. I love flowers! Also i love summer. Although my country only has two seasons—Wet and Dry, i still can call our Dry season as summer. I like the both seasons in my country but i love summer more. In summer, we can do many activities, doing sports, going from one and another places freely, or just going outside for a walk. But in wet season, somehow rain makes us not really free to do activities outdoor, and for me the cold makes us want to sleep longer, or just sit in front of our TV J. In this time around May until now, the sun still shining so bright so don’t let yourself dehidrated J. Being around flowers is really good because it releases oxygens and some good gases to make our lungs healthy. If you have flowers, plants, or even a trees don’t forget to water them because now it’s rarely raining..



Summer is nothing without fashion. I think to be dressed well in summer is very important because it’s our time to shine! Summer means holiday, get rest, and be free from a bunch of our activities, right J  Wearing some floral or tropical printed outfits can support your activities in summer. About the makeup, we can use some natural colours to make us looks fresh. A tropical jumpsuitsWe also can wear flower-printed tops with our plain bottoms or plain colours tops with flower-printed bottoms like me, everything you want. In the end, whatever we do now, whatever we will wear, let’s loving this summer and spread the positive vibes~! J

Top : Neu Mor | Pants : Graphis |  Bag : Utopia |  Watch : Swatch |  Necklace : Forever 21 (from my blogpal Grace <3 ) |  Shoes : Marks & Spencer




xoxo,



July 2015


17 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love your top<3
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Following you now, it's your turn :D

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, so cute! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style babe!!!!
    I miss you ><

    xoxo, Syarah
    Preciouzme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. miss you toooooo and thanks sooo much dear<3333 let's meet sometimes :)

      Delete
  4. You look adorbs! I miss yew so bad atriaaaa:( I'll be going to bali for university, mau gue culik bule gak? wkwkwk
    btw itu lokasinya dimana? bagus deh tempatnya

    Even though it is simple, but it looks comfy and chic :)

    xoxo
    amfiba
    http://amfiba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehehhe adorbs much?? lol i'm not... like really.. miss u toooo!!! whoa it's very nice to live in Bali right! gausah bule kalo yg lokal aja masih ribet22 haha itudi gading sisst you better go there too :)

      Delete
  5. Hi pretty <3 You look gorgeous! Love your top. You have a new follower :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaa~ you look so prettyyyy <33
    adore your casing btw :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look cute darling!!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable, love the lace sleeves on the top, beautiful. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping by my place and leaving such a nice comment. Followed back on GFC #28 Please keep in touch. Happy Sunday, Atria. xoxo

      Delete
  9. LOVEEE your outfit<3 your phone case is adorable! thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're so cute:)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+, Twitter, facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://www.rabeasbeautytipps.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I personally think summer is all about holiday and going to many places :D I guess the perks of living in tropical country is that you can have summer when the other part of the world is having fall. While they start with layering outfits, we can still wear short pants and tanks literally everywhere lmao.

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here :) Your comments are really meaningful to me. Don't forget to write your blog links so we can give comment each other