2015-08-07

The Sun

Please don’t get me wrong but wait, why i’m talking about the sun in my blog? Such a geographical thingy or.... haha let it be my secret. Finally the time for me to post this poem in my blog is comingg J J .. Last October 2014 i’ve been asked to write a simple poem. Maybe i can write those simple poem about school, environtment, and all the mainstream theme. Honestly, at first i didn’t want to write this such a poem, REALLY, but well, because my friends are making poems with the same tone, so i decided to make this one. I made this poem for nobody, because  i can’t give it to anyone :p. I may talking about someone here, but sure in this poem we can aim for everybody else who’s meaningful to us. Not only “everybody” but “everything”.  Sorry for every incorrect grammar i wrote because i first wrote this in Indonesian. J  I just translated this to make my readers easier to know what is this poem meaning. I want to share my poem, just for fun.. What is this poem tells about? Let your mind thinking...


“The Sun”


Once upon a time
I’m there in silence
I don’t know who i am
Where am i standing

The crows sang the condolence melody
Accompanied me walking through the endless way
I’m lost
Until the time comes,
You showed your shines


You coloured up my days
But you’re not a rainbow
They called you “The King of the Day”
That many people wants, also me

I’m just like the moon
Which can’t be a part of yours
But, you gave me your shines
The sea waves felt warm--made me calm because of you
This world seems new for me

And i found all of my life, what else it’s about
Like, who i really am
Where am i supposed to stay
How am i needed to act

I’m grateful, God
You let me feel how beautiful life is 
You made me met the sun
In this narrow life



Everyday we seems getting far
I got a hit by my feelings
I lose myself in my pray
Hoping your shines still there for me

Shoes : Zalora |  Cullotes : Chic Simple 


What are you thinking about my poem? What is it tells about? Thank you for everyone be the Sun of my life.. thanks for encouraging me and made me happy J.  See you on my next post which will not out very soon! Hehe

xoxo,

August 2015

13 comments:

  1. Nice poem ! jangan2 ini yang di suruh bu Sada /? hahahhahaha Love ur styles <3

    xoxo, Syarah
    Preciouzme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem is soo great! :) I write too :)
    Beautiful picture!

    http://alex-faashion.blogspot.com/

    Kiss,Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poem! :)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful poem, ^^ ahh ak paling g bisa klo bikin puisi XD

    Join my circle lens giveaway on my blog
    Circle Lens Giveaway Sponsored by LensFlavors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit and such a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing.

    XoXo
    Valentina | DAILY SUIT

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely poemm~ love it tons! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple but chic!:)
    Check out mine?xx

    www.paramitadana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post and blog!

    follow?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting look :)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a lovely poem <3 you definitely got a thing on writing it! anw love your monochrome look <3
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. You really look so stylish :) Love the black and white coordinate,

    marliafransiska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments here :) Your comments are really meaningful to me. Don't forget to write your blog links so we can give comment each other